The Flower Power Earrings Beading Pattern shows you how to make these stunning reversible beaded earrings.
The earrings look great any way you look at them with a sparkling rivoli surrounded by DiamonDuo beads on one side and an intricate seed bead detail at the back.
The earrings measure approximately 1 inch (2.54 cm) wide.
Skill Level: Intermediate
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-colour photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
- DiamonDuo beads
- 11/0 Seed beads, Colour 1
- 11/0 Seed beads, Colour 2
- Rivolis, 12mm
- Bicones, 4mm
- 15/0 Seed beads
- Earring hooks
- Beading thread
- 1 size 12 beading needle
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- If you would like to teach any of The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns, you MUST purchase a Teaching License for that particular pattern before the beading pattern is taught.
- You may sell jewellery made using The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns. You must give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.